How to turn off Aero Peek on Windows 10 – Aero Peek is an attribute that has been around since Windows 7, and this function allows you to see the desktop display screen without the demand to lessen all open application home windows. Its usage is rather easy, and also you only need to direct the computer mouse pointer to the lower ideal edge. You can additionally utilize a similar method by using the VICTORY + D shortcut.
Turn off Aero Peek on Windows 10
- Open up Setups.
- Navigate to Customization > Taskbar.
- In the best panel, swipe to Off on the Use Peek option to sneak peek the desktop computer when you relocate your mouse to the Show desktop computer button at the end of the taskbar.
One more manner in which you can likewise make use of is with Efficiency Options.
1. Open Windows Run, then kind sysdm.cpl.
2. Navigate to the Advanced tab after that pick the Setups option in the Efficiency menu.
3. Uncheck the Enable Peek alternative. Click OK to conserve the setups.
After the procedure is complete, after that, you can not use the Aero Peek function when floating the computer mouse to the reduced right edge. You can comply with the same actions to reactivate it.